5.4.16

WALK ON THE SEASIDE WITH AXEL ARIGATO

Coat: Versace | Shorts / Leggings : Givenchy | Boots: Axel Arigato 

Hello World People! Beside of my bedroom one of my favorite places to clean my mind, put my thoughts in order and find my self is by being by the seaside. Like The Kooks song "Seaside", "I fall in love on the seaside, I'm not trying to say that everybody whats to go!" I love to be at the beach when its summer but its so so good to be walking on winter time when is just you. yourself and the sea, The little town where I born, Oeiras, has a beautiful lovely coast where I love to go and drive passing by. I really recommend to everyone! If you need a time for yourself, I break from the noise and a place to think or not think at all, now you have one! This little records where captured by the talent and Oli-Worlds resident photographer Carla Pires. It feels already old, it feels like life. A fragment of a memory lost in space. Bye, Oli
Olá Pessoas do Mundo! A parte do meu quarto um dos meus lugares favoritos para limpar a mente, colocar os pensamentos em ordem e encontrar a minha o meu eu é estar à beira-mar. Como a canção "Seaside" de uma das minhas bandas favoritas: The Kooks diz, "eu me apaixonei à beira-mar, eu não estou tentando dizer que todo mundo ir para lá!" Gosto de estar na praia quando é Verão, mas é de igual bom. andar à beira-mar no Inverno. Apenas tu, o teu eu e o mar. A pequena cidade onde nasci, Oeiras, tem uma bela zona costeira, onde gosto de passear e andar de carro pela marginal. Realmente recomendo a todos! Se precisam de um tempo para vocês mesmos, uma pausa do barulho exteriror e um lugar para pensar ou simplesmente não pensar em nada, agora você tem um! Estes registo foram capturados pelo talentosa e já residente no Oli-Worlds, fotógrafa Carla Pires. Parecem vintage e antigos, como a vida. Fragmentos de uma memória perdidos no espaço. Bye, Oli

photos by: Carla Pires
SHARE:

3 comments

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig